The E-Tuning Process
Our e-tuning process is simple and efficient to ensure accurate results.
E Tune Checklist
1. Do a boost leak test or smoke test to ensure there are no leaks.
2. Ensure coolant level is FULL
3. Ensure oil level is FULL
4. Ensure there are no fuel leaks
5. Ensure base fuel pressure is set (only applies if you have an aftermarket adjustable regulator)
6. Ensure there are no exhaust leaks
7. Ensure intake system is secure and there are no turbo inlet leaks
8. Ensure under tray and wheel liners are installed and secure
9. Torque lug nuts to factory spec
10. Ensure tire pressure is correct (door tag)
11. Ensure there are no check engine lights. (If so, please confirm what code(s))
12. Ensure hood is LATCHED COMPLETELY
Before your car is ready to be tuned, it is CRITICAL that you check over your work to ensure that the
tuning process goes smoothly. We use this list as a guide for you. This list does not offer a guarantee of
any sort or imply anything. This list typically does not apply to stock cars with no aftermarket
modifications. Ultimately, you are 100% responsible for your car and BCP E tuning is not.