The 2022-2023 WRX Cobb Accessport is required for running any of our tunes for the 2022+ WRX
- The 2022-2023 WRX Cobb Accessport gives the user full control over active maps allowing you to conveniently run a 93 tune and an E85 tune whenever you please.
- It has over 75 loggable parameters so the user can keep an eye on the running condition of their engine with exciting parameters like Boost, Ignition timing, and Engine RPM.
- The AP3 will time your 0-60 and 1/4 mile runs and even works as a scan tool to scan check engine lights!
- But most importantly the Accessport can allow the car to be custom tuned in Mass Air or Speed Density fashion, making the sky the limit for mods/horsepower goals.
With the completely redesigned Accessport V3 it is now sleeker and more user friendly than ever. This kit comes with a dash mount and changeable face plate, along with a durable case and all necessary cables.
- Part #: COB AP3-SUB-006
- Warranty : 1 year manufacture warranty
- Preloaded maps : Yes
- Compatibility: 2022+ WRX Manual Transmission/ 2022+ WRX CVT Transmissionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOhDxXNU6SE&t=431s&ab_channel=BoostControlledPerformance
Features: (From Cobb Tuning)
The Accessport is the world’s best-selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Subaru. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off-The-Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. Larger, full color, higher resolution screen We super-sized the screen for ease of use and better monitoring. Full text help menus, multi-gauge layouts, full map descriptions and more. This screen has room to spare – so no need to run back to your laptop. Customizable multi-gauge display Want gauges? No problem. The V3 now supports up to 6 fully customizable gauges with 1/1000 resolution. Monitor all the parameters you want to see and customize each layout for street, strip or track. In vehicle mount, with on/off switch There is nothing we like more to see than an AP peeking over the dash. With the on/off button and using the included universal mount or vehicle specific options, there is no reason not to run your AP in-vehicle. Faster and easier to use with a familiar face We listened to what you wanted. Use your same maps, monitor your same parameters, and troubleshoot your same codes, but now with more. More speed, more memory, more map storage, more live gauges, and more troubleshooting help. Interchangeable faceplates Is it your Accessport or our Accessport? It’s yours. Customize it as you see fit. The new V3 comes with 2 interchangeable bezels, blue and grey, or put your own touches on one.